Purpose Of AgreementThe purpose of this Agreement is to regulate the legal relationship between Vegas Casino Online and the User once the User has received the Vegas Casino Online software from www.vegascasinoonline.eu. Vegas Casino Online hereby grants the User a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable sub-license to use the software for playing in the casino.
Declarations by UserThe User declares and warrants that:
- All User's details contained in the Registration Form submitted to Vegas Casino Online are true and correct.
- User will use the software application to gamble on the Internet for his own private personal use only and not for any business use, or use by others.
- Commercial use of Vegas Casino Online is strictly prohibited.
- To the best of his knowledge, User is not contravening any laws of his home jurisdiction by applying the software to gamble on the Internet.
- User fully understands the methods, rules, and procedures of Internet gambling through the application of the software.
- User is fully aware that there exists a risk of losing money when gambling on the Internet through the application of the software.
- The Player accepts all outcomes of game results as received in the client application from Vegas Casino Online game server. The Player fully accepts and agrees that software random number generator will determine the outcome of the games.
- The source of the funds used by User for gambling on the Internet through the application of the software is not illegal.
Declarations by Vegas Casino OnlineVegas Casino Online declares and warrants that:
- Vegas Casino Online's operation of virtual casino gambling is directed only towards users who by the laws of their home jurisdiction are not prohibited from gambling on the Internet through the application of the software. Vegas Casino Online carries no intent to enable a User to apply the software for gambling on the Internet in contravention of any law in the User's home jurisdiction.
- Application of the software for gambling on the Internet ensures the User Ultimate Random and fair odds ('Atlantic City, Las Vegas Rules' or better).
- Using the latest private/public key encryption, Vegas Casino Online has made every reasonable effort to ensure that all passwords and user names employed by User are thoroughly secure against third party access while transferred on the Internet.
Rules and InstructionsThe application of the software by the User shall be made exclusively in accordance with, and governed by, Vegas Casino Online's rules and instructions as detailed in the software and/or on Vegas Casino Online's Internet web site from time to time, including, without limitation, in respect of the gambling methods, playing rules, payment procedures, and payoffs of winnings.
Telecommunication Service ProviderVegas Casino Online shall not, in any way, be responsible for any acts or omissions made by User's Internet Service Provider ('ISP') with whom User has contracted to gain access to Vegas Casino Online, and Vegas Casino Online shall not be a party to any dispute between user and ISP, nor shall any such dispute have any effect on the obligations of User under this Agreement.
Copyrights / TrademarksUser undertakes to respect all applicable copyrights and/or trademarks related to Vegas Casino Online operation and the software, and to exercise all necessary prudence in the use of the encryption key and other security measures.
User AbuseIn the event that Vegas Casino Online believes a User is abusing or attempting to abuse a bonus or other promotion, or is likely to benefit through abuse or lack of good faith from a gaming policy adopted by Vegas Casino Online then Vegas Casino Online may, in its absolute discretion, deny, withhold or withdraw from a User any bonus or other promotion, or rescind any policy in respect of that User, either temporarily or permanently.
TerminationUser may terminate this Agreement by notifying Vegas Casino Online in writing at any time, provided User owes no money to Vegas Casino Online for any reason whatsoever. Vegas Casino Online reserves the right to terminate User's membership, at any time and for any reason, at its sole discretion, and in particular in case of any activity that may harm Vegas Casino Online and/or its members including, but not limited to, fraud, abuse of bonuses and other promotions, frivolous and unsubstantiated claims, and misuse of casino's software. Upon termination by User or Vegas Casino Online as above, Vegas Casino Online shall debit or refund User any funds, which may be in User's account over and above any amount, which may be owed to Vegas Casino Online (if any). In any case, refund shall not exceed the initial Deposit made by User. Termination by User or Vegas Casino Online as above shall be without prejudice to recovery by either party of any amount legally due by the other party in virtue of this Agreement.
Applicable Law / JurisdictionThis Agreement, the interpretation and execution thereof, and the relationship between the parties, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the United Kingdom. Any claim or dispute arising either directly or indirectly out of this Agreement, shall be brought before the competent court of the country of Panama which court shall have exclusive jurisdiction. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Vegas Casino Online shall have the right to institute any legal proceedings against the User before the competent court in the User's home jurisdiction or elsewhere.
AmendmentsVegas Casino Online reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time as it sees fit. Users are advised to review these Terms and Conditions no less than once per month on the Vegas Casino Online website in order to ascertain what amendments, if any, have been made.
THIS AGREEMENT IS DEEMED ACCEPTED AND SIGNED BY VEGAS CASINO ONLINE AND BY USER AS INDICATED IN THE INTRODUCTORY PARAGRAPH ABOVE UNDER THE HEADING 'TERMS AND CONDITIONS', ON THE DATE ON WHICH THE SOFTWARE HAS BEEN INSTALLED BY USER.
BET WITH YOUR HEAD NOT OVER IT. WE AT VEGAS CASINO ONLINE STRONGLY FEEL THAT IF YOU THINK THAT YOU, OR A CLOSE FAMILY MEMBER, HAS A GAMBLING PROBLEM THAT YOU SHOULD SEEK THE APPROPRIATE COUNSELING. YOU CAN FIND HELP AT WWW.GAMBLERSANONYMOUS.ORG